This was my first time making Kale Chips. I’ve heard about them a lot through other healthy sites, so I finally decided to give them a try. I am so glad I did, they are delicious! Better yet, they are so incredibly simple!!!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife carefully remove the leaves from the thick stem.
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale (I rinsed them in a strainer and let them sit for a while).
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. To evenly coat the kale, you might want to place the kale in a zip lock and then shake the oil and salt with the kale in the bag.
- Bake until the edges brown and the kale is crispy, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
I am always looking for healthy snacks that I can keep at my desk at work, so I made extra and have them ready to go for tomorrow. If you are also looking for a simple and healthy snack, give them a try!
- Jocelyn -